(Cesar Chavez recognition)….It starts Friday.
(Increased water releases)…The BOR says it is for agricultural and environmental reasons.
(A group of Legislators Demand a Vote)….Among them, Congressman Juan Vargas.
(A major event is coming)…It is the SCORE Imperial Valley 250.
(Mark your calendar)…The 4th Annual Leadership Awards Dinner is coming in April.
(Wind limits visibility)….It may have also created a health hazard.
(Relief for Southbound Border Crossers)….Traffic congestion has been a serious problem for those going into Mexicali.
(IID Board holds a special meeting)….The meeting was held late Tuesday afternoon in El Centro.
- IVROP Annual event
- Blowing dust and sand a problem
- Morning collisions
- Soroptimist's annual symposium
- Coronation of the new Senorita Festival
- Relay For Life events
- Woman caught in prison with Hash
- Long closed session offers no decisions
- Contract awarded to repair earthquake damage
- Supervisors discuss Wraparound program
Page 185 of 426