(Single vehicle roll-over)…It was reported at 6:34 Tuesday evening.
(Vehicle hits woman)…It was reported at just after 8:00 Monday night.
(At least one injured in collision)…The collision was reported Monday afternoon.
(18 year old Brawley resident suffers fatal injuries)….Armando Mendez Jr. was a passenger in a small pick-up that rolled.
(The County will have a balanced budget)…Thanks to Solar Projects in Imperial County.
(Staffing plan and 30 year operating cost analysis)….It is for the new Jail.
(Supervisors presented the final Naval Air Facility, El Centro Joint Land Use Study)….It had been over a year and a half in preparation.
(Monitoring the Homeless in Imperial County)…County Supervisors agree it is time.
More Articles ...
- Cause of fire released.
- Yuma man dies in single vehicle collision
- Busy week for Supervisors
- Mexican President and California Governor to discuss trade issues
- Scuffle over beer
- Man brandishes a weapon in El Centro
- 19 yesar old cut after a fight
- Medical issues may have caused inmates death
- Organization Serving Today’s Girls Needs Volunteers
- New Movie Brews Up A Tale Of Love And Coffee
Page 184 of 538