A big rig hauling hay rolled over on the eastbound Interstate 8 transition to northbound Highway 111.
(The County Board of Supervisors begin the Budget process)…The process began Tuesday by accepting a balanced budget.
(IID Board agrees to hire two communications and public outreach firms)…The Imperial Irrigation District Board made the decision Tuesday afternoon.
(Salton Sea: Renewable Energy and Resources)…That is the topic of State Senator Ben Hueso’s first committee hearing.
(Record heat expected later this week)…A heat wave is moving into the County.
(May unemployment down)…May numbers are the latest available.
The Imperial County Fire Department is battling a fire in the New River bottom near Derrick and Campbell Roads.
(IID Board to discuss two communications consultants)…..The Directors will discuss approving an agreement with the two.
- Supervisors to adopt a balanced budget
- Bus fare increases to be discussed Wednesday
- Inaugural Pool Dive-in
- Tractor/trailer incident over the weekend
- Humane Society raising awareness
- Death of 80 year old under investigation
- Navy gets first F-35C
- Business Owners Finding Free Time In The “Cloud”
- The Store-Brand Story
- Brownie Pizza With Gluten-Free Option
Page 187 of 230