(The IID may be holding money with your name on it)...The funds are refunds that were not delivered or collected.

To obtain a list of names and amounts, go to the Imperial Irrigation District website. If you find your name on the list, you will have to submit a claim form. Those are also available on the IID website. The list and forms can be downloaded at your convenience.