(Chariot fire now 40% contained)….That is the latest update on the fire near Sunrise Highway.
(IID agrees temporary hires should be permanent)….The hires were 14 water patrolmen.
(Supervisors agree to addendum to Final EIR and project changes)… A Public Hearing was held Tuesday.
(Enterprise Zones are being eliminated)….Imperial County has two.
(County answers Cal Trans call)…The call was for projects for the 2013 Highway Safety Improvement Program.
U.S. General Services Administration ( GSA ) will be doing construction work to the southbound lanes of the Calexico downtown port of entry.
The Imperial and El Centro Chambers of Commerce will present a seminar " Understanding The Affordable Care Act ".
U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested three men attempting to smuggle marijuana into the U.S.
- Lost Man Rescued
- Yuma Man Shot By Deputies
- Accident Injures Woman
- $800K Worth Of Meth Seized
- Julian Fire Grows
- Border Patrol boat involved in collision
- Yuma helps relieve Prescott firefighters
- IVC gets a warning, but it was expected
- New passenger Port Director in San Ysidro and Otay Mesa
- Baja elections
Page 358 of 413