($4 million awarded to study asthma control among Latino children)….The award was presented by the Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute.
(Toastmasters meet Thursday)…It will be the second meeting of the Wintergarden Toastmasters in Calexico.
(Death being investigated as a possible homicide)….The 42 year old Boulevard man was found dead Monday.
(Inmate identified)….The Calipatria State Prison inmate died Saturday.
30-year old David Navarro of Calexico was found dead on the side of Scaroni Road near Mountain View Cemetery last October.
(Volunteers clean up trash)….Most of the trash was illegally dumped near the Salton Sea.
(California Mid-Winter Fair and Fiesta starts Friday)….The Fair will run ten days.
(Attempted Robbery in El Centro)…It was reported Saturday night.
More Articles ...
- 18 year old dies in rollover
- 27 year old inmate found dead
- Man dead about a week before body found
- Body found 2 weeks ago identified
- Technology Is Key For SMBs
- Cooking Corner Suggestions On Sausages
- Key Facts About Selective Service Registration
- Keeping Equipment Ready
- “The Jungle Book” Rhino Rescue
- Brawley Beef Plant will close in April
Page 355 of 575