(3 injured in boating collision)….One of the boats belonged to the US Border Patrol.
(Yuma helps relieve Prescott Fire Fighters)….They sent an engine and other personnel over the weekend.
(IVC receives a warning)….School officials say they are good with that.
(San Ysidro and Otay Mesa Passenger Ports get a new Port Director)….Customs and Border Protection have made the announcement.
(Baja holds Gubernatorial and Mayoral elections Sunday)….Who won, depends on whom you ask.
(Chariot fire 20% contained)…That is the latest report from Cal Fire.
(No fatal injury collisions)….El Centro Sector CHP releases Holiday stats.
(Green trial set)…..30 year old Neil Green is accused of bludgeoning his father to death.
- Body found in All American
- Money Management 101
- Immigrants And The Selective Service System
- Vegetables Become Star Of The Plate
- Dinner With Ina Garten In Just A Few Minutes
- Get Ready For 4-H National Youth Science Day
- Travel Smarter This Summer With Room To Spare
- Monster Trucks A Big Chance For Family Fun
- Spot It Early: Lifesaving Lesson About Skin Cancer
- Three Ways To Stay In Shape As You Get Older
Page 361 of 415