(Fire damages a house in the Barbara Worth Country Club)....Residents first thought they had an electric problem.

They called the Imperial Irrigation District when their lights began flickering. The IID responded and found the fire in the garage. Holtville fire responded. Fire officials say the fire began in a corner of the garage but quickly spread across the ceiling. Crews spent about 30 minutes extinguishing the fire. Estimated damage was between $30,000 and $40,000. They were able to keep the fire in the garage. Living quarters were not damaged. The department determined the fire was caused by an electrical issue near the electrical dryer in the garage.