(3 year Operation puts a serious dent in the Sinaloan Cartel)….It is the Major drug Cartel in Northern Mexico.
(34 year old found dead)…The discovery was made Wednesday afternoon.
(Autopsy on Charles Sampson is being held today)…..The 58 year old died Tuesday.
El Centro Fire Department responded to a structure fire shortly before 5:00 P.M. Wednesday.
An investigation begun three years ago in Imperial County has resulted in 24 arrests and the seizure of nearly $100 million in drugs.
(58 year old El Centro man dies)…He was in the process of being booked into County Jail, when he fell ill. His identity has not been released. El Centro police say officers conducted a traffic stop at around 6:00 pm Tuesday, in the area of 2nd Street and Orange Avenue. The vehicle was being driven by the 58 year old. A search was conducted on the vehicle. It revealed a concealed firearm and drug paraphernalia. The driver was placed under arrest. He was transported to the man to his El Centro residence, where a probation compliance check was conducted.
(Calexico native recognized)…. And he receives a grant.
(Body found in the wilderness)…Border Patrol agents were notified Monday.
- Christmas events this week
- Cause of Romero's death determined
- Over 100,000 spend the Holiday in the desert
- Farm Worker appreciation Breakfast
- IID Board approves agreement with MWD
- Accolades for the Division V champs
- Planned Score off-road race
- November ballots certified
- Deadline for property taxes
- Official election results
Page 100 of 262