(Farm equipment thieves strike again)….This time near McKim and South Harris Roads.
A collaborative effort between Yuma County Sheriff's Office and the Imperial County Sheriff's Office has resulted in an arrest in a 6 month old murder case.
U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested a woman with drugs strapped to her body.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials are advising travelers that some medications are prohibited from entry if purchased abroad without a valid U.S. prescription.
Several bills authored by Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia have passed the Assembly Committee on Jobs , Economic Development and the Economy.
The El Centro City Council recognized several members of the El Centro Police Department for their actions related to a house fire in early March.
An open Casting Call has gone out for another major motion picture that will be filmed in the Imperial Valley.
(Calexico to discuss banking issue)…Some banks are leaving the Border City.
More Articles ...
- Imperial Chamber CEO submits letter of Resignation
- Air Quality monitoring stations
- Supervisors approve subscription renewal
- Supervisors take action on Probation requests
- Mexico extends protection of the Vaquita Porpoise
- Vehicle theft
- Armed Robbery in El Centro
- Imperial County Jobless Rate down in March
- Board of Supervisors Tuesday meeting
- Brawley center for performing arts to reopen
Page 103 of 598