(Supervisors recognize and honor local champions)….Holtville’s CIF Championship Football team was recognized following the Football Season.
(Governor plans trip to Mexico)…Governor Brown announced plans to visit Mexico during his State of the State Address
(Election Day in California)…Statewide it is a primary election.
(Imperial Valley workers earn less than National Average)…That is probably no surprise.
A 50-year old Brawley man sustained fatal injuries in a Saturday morning traffic accident.
Yuma, Arizona (NAPSI) - When you’ve made a “love connection” and feel it’s time to introduce your two-legged companion to your four-legged friend, here are a few tips from the nation’s leader in pet adoptions, PetSmart Charities, and the world’s largest dating website, Match.
Holtville, California (NAPSI) - Grilling is one of America’s favorite pastimes and a popular summer activity in backyards across the country.
(NAPSI) - As children, we were taught not to open the door to strangers or let an unidentified caller know our parents weren’t home. Today, as adults, we’ve been warned not to believe an email claiming a loved one is stranded in London without money, and not to sign the back of our credit cards with anything other than “See Photo ID.”
- Tips To Help You “Go Green”
- Millions Are Already Doing It...Are You?
- Help With Having That “Difficult Conversation”
- How To Stay Healthy While Giving Back To Your Community
- You Can Help Find A New Way To Fight Huntington’s Disease
- Natural Ways Toward Less Morning Sickness
- Get Your Kids Vaccinated Over The Summer
- Sex offender has a new address
- Poll workers needed
- Geothermal Bill moving on to the Assembly
Page 84 of 373