(Mexican law enforcement helicopter crosses the border)…Border Patrol agents say the helicopter fired two shots from the air before flying back in to Mexico.
San Diego, California (NAPSI) - While summer can be a great time for family fun, it can also pose a challenge to many students.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Road accidents caused by distracted or speeding drivers are a huge risk for the more than 135,000 men and women of the waste and recycling industry who are out in force each day keeping our communities clean and healthy-but you can be part of the solution.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Finding an auto repair shop you can trust can be a challenge. Here are three warning signs to watch for on your next trip to the mechanic.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - For an increasing number of Americans, the outside is what’s in.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Three hours spent scrubbing my deck and driveway and 10 minutes scrubbing the inside of a trash can.
Washington, DC (NAPSI) - Thousands of people become sick each year and some even die from working in the heat. Heat illness most affects those who have not built up a physical tolerance to heat, and is especially dangerous for workers in agriculture, construction and transportation.
Washington, DC (NAPSI) - There’s good news for women over 40: As of 2014, insurance companies are required by law to cover annual mammograms in full, with no co-pay.
- New Website For Heart Failure Sufferers
- Program Offers Cancer Patients Free Lodging
- National Registry Hopes To Shed Light On ALS
- Border Patrol plan back on
- A Mexicali woman and her son arrested
- Whooping Cough still at epidemic levels
- Air Quality Unhealthy for Senisitve groups in the North County
- Suspect arrested in Agriculture theft
- Next SCORE event set for September
- Over $400,000 found heading south
Page 85 of 394