El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Americans’ snacking is on the rise, with snacks making up about half of all eating occasions, according to a recent report from the Hartman Group. The good news is that snacking can be part of a healthy eating plan, as snacks can provide energy between meals and supply essential nutrients.
Washington, DC (NAPSI) - Fairgoers looking to “beef up” their understanding of the economics of agriculture, including the risks and costs of bringing commodities to the marketplace, will get their chance at 120 state and county fairs this summer.
San Diego County Firefighters are battling a wildfire on the Banner Grade near Julian.
(Public Health Department releases results of smoking survey)….They say Imperial County was among 12 counties surveyed.
(Cal Trans allocates over half a billion dollars)…The funds are to pay for 86 transportation projects.
(Supervisors show support for the Victim/Witness Program)….The Program is under the District Attorneys office.
(Candidate Training Seminar)….It is being hosted by the Regional Governmental Affairs Committee.
(A scary situation)…A wrong way driver.
- First group arrives from Texas
- Calexico man shot by police
- 27 year old tries to smuggle meth across the border
- El Centro resident arrested at the border
- Almost $900,000 of narcotics found
- New smoke alarm law
- Local unemployment 2nd highest in the nation
- Calexico City Council reorganizes
- County helping Winterhaven fix a leak
- Update on influx of Illegal migrants
Page 82 of 395