(Lawsuit filed in Calexico)…The litigation was filed earlier this month by two Calexico Police officers.
(Six illegal immigrants allowed back into the U.S.)….It was by court order.
The Imperial County Assessor's Office has notified more than 13,000 Imperial County residential property owners that property taxes will increase more than the standard 2 per cent.
The Imperial County Board of Supervisors has named a new County Counsel.
Get ready for the RIGID Industries SCORE Imperial Valley 250.
The Imperial Solar Energy Center West is producing power.
(Supervisors meeting, in two parts)…..The Board held a morning session in El Centro.
(The Grand Opening is almost here)….After years of planning and months of construction.
More Articles ...
- 9-11 memorial event
- One more adoption event
- Bogue pretrial hearing set
- 18 year old found with meth wrapped around body
- Smuggling attempt
- Man accused of using chemicals in assault
- Gonzalez enters guilty plea
- Woman's death suspicious
- Two deaths over the weekend
- Strike Team reassigned to the Rough Fire
Page 52 of 626