(IID Board President names members to ad-hoc committee)…The committee is to work on the National Beef issue.
(Ceremony planned at IVC JSL Art Gallery)…..It will be held Friday.
(Locals enter guilty pleas in federal court)…The three were charged with smuggling illegal immigrants into the United States.
(Supervisors to form a committee)…The Board discussed the National Beef announcement.
(Two vehicle collision injures one)….It was reported at around noon Monday.
(Trying to come up with a plan)…The plan would have to convince National Beef.
(63 year old Dana Point man injured)…The man was the driver in a single vehicle roll-over.
(IID Board to discuss Municipal Water Rates, again)….The Imperial Irrigation District recently agreed to slash the rates a couple weeks ago.
- Supervisors meet Tuesday
- Ham recognized by off-road group
- Mountain Lion attacks man
- Carrot Festival started over the weekend
- Minor earthquake south of the border
- Victim identified
- Stabbing in El Centro
- Up Close With U.S. Olympic Snowboarder Gretchen Bleiler
- Take Kids Snacking Into The Wild With Mangos
- Seamless Approach To Online Fundraising
Page 52 of 258