(IID Board has one more meeting this year)…..A special meeting has been called.
(Snowbird Breakfast)….It will be at a different location.
(Dates for next Film Festival set)….The Imperial County Film Commission has announced the dates.
(Schools collect thousands of pounds of food)….It all goes to the Imperial Valley Food Bank.
(Imperial Valley Cheese is closing its doors)…They will shut down on the last day of the year.
(Woman suffers serious injuries)….The extent of those injuries has not been released.
(Hundreds enjoy Christmas lunch in the park)….It was the Annual Salvation Army Christmas Luncheon.
(The earth moves Christmas Day)….A moderate earthquake was reported at 4:18 in the afternoon.
- Collision may have been intentional
- Semi collides with vehicle on I-8
- Women try to pass drugs to inmates
- Port plans get Governor support
- CHP Maximum Enforcement
- Niland hosts Community Christmas Party
- Christmas party for Foster Children
- Annual Jazz Concert
- Special Holiday schedules
- Great turnout at Brawley Xmas party
Page 52 of 228