(A bit of a scare at Mains Elementary)….The report was received at 7:50 Wednesday morning.
(Governor is signing AB 10)…Not once, but twice.
(Calexico City Councilman wants action)….Councilman John Moreno is using the Social Media demanding something be done about a fellow Council member.
(The Most Epic Adventure Rally in America)…And it is making a stop in El Centro.
(Officials confirm cause of death)…An autopsy on the body found Sunday evening was performed Tuesday.
(IID to help write grants)…The funds would go to pay for additional water conservation measures.
(County may soon have a new parking ordinance)…Public Works Director William Brunet says the new ordinance would have some teeth in it.
(The Blue Angels will be back in January)…At least as it stands right now.
- Assembly resolution presented to former staff member
- No Identification , Yet
- Another good Combo Auction
- Memorandum of Understanding signed with Mexicali
- Job Fair a big success
- Vehicle versus power pole
- Body in canal not identified
- The World Wide Web of Opportunity
- Turn a Mason Jar Into an Eco-Friendly Travel Mug
- “Berry” Good Idea
Page 55 of 163