(Regan enters a not guilty plea)…The former Federal Public Defender made a court appearance Tuesday
(Calexico has a new Police Chief)…Pompeyo Tabarez Sr. took the oath Tuesday afternoon.
(Little bit of shaking south of the border)…A minor earthquake hit near Guadalupe Victoria, south of Mexicali.
(Big Rig spills its load)…The California Highway Patrol investigated.
The Pacific Imperial Railroad is working on revitalizing the Desert Line.
A big rig hauling hay rolled over on the eastbound Interstate 8 transition to northbound Highway 111.
(The County Board of Supervisors begin the Budget process)…The process began Tuesday by accepting a balanced budget.
(IID Board agrees to hire two communications and public outreach firms)…The Imperial Irrigation District Board made the decision Tuesday afternoon.
- State hearing on the Salton Sea
- Heat wave moving in
- Imperial County jobless numbers are down
- Fire Closes Roads
- IID Board meeting Tuesday
- Supervisors to adopt a balanced budget
- Bus fare increases to be discussed Wednesday
- Inaugural Pool Dive-in
- Tractor/trailer incident over the weekend
- Humane Society raising awareness
Page 357 of 401