(Brawley man arrested for animal cruelty)…Police say a witness provided them with a video.
(Today is the vote on the new offer)…..Striking Gold Cross Ambulance employees are taking the vote.
(House fire may have been storm related.)…The fire was reported at 7:00 Thursday night.
(Monsoonal storm sweeps through the region)…It began Thursday afternoon in Yuma.
(Suspects competency in question)…..A preliminary examination was held this week for 20 year old Fernando Elenin Garcia.
(Gold Cross makes an offer)….Employees of the Ambulance service have been on strike since July 28th.
(Two structure fires in Salton City.)….Both were reported late Wednesday afternoon.
(Border Patrol agents find over 2 pounds of Heroin)….It was strapped to a woman’s body.
- Another guilty plea in Rosas murder
- Volunteers sought for Red Shoe Day
- Early morning air quality in Calexico
- House of Bread Ministries give a way
- IID plan for the Salton Sea
- Adjustments to IID Energy Rewards Program
- Woman's death may be drug related
- More info on body found Tuesday
- Board approves 2014 fallowing program
- State and Federal agencies develop a plan to study the Salton Sea some more
Page 357 of 446