(Calexico City Council names another interim City Manager)….A contract agreement still has to be signed.
(Imperial County man dies from Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever)….It is a tick-borne disease.
(Fireworks stands)….As the 4th of July gets closer, more and more stands will begin dotting the landscape.
(Navy identifies victim in parachute fatality)….He was 31-year-old Chief Petty Officer Bradley Cavner.
(Arrellano/Felix drug cartel continues to lose its leaders)…..The once powerful cartel is still in operation.
(Imperial County gets an increase in PILT funds)….PILT is payment in Lieu of taxes.
(AB 1139 clears another hurdle)….Assemblyman Manuel Perez says it was approved by the Assembly Utilities and Commerce Committee Monday afternoon.
(House fire in Calexico)…It was reported Sunday night.
More Articles ...
- Cal Trans to finish work on Hwy 111
- Advocacy groups not happy with AB 6 proposed regulations
- Parachute jump goes tragically wrong
- $1 million worth of marijuana found in van
- Scholarships and awards to 2014 graduates
- Summer event for Autistic children
- An update to the Salton Sea Initiative
- Supervisors to discuss new County Budget
- May unemployment down
- Amost 900 pounds of marijuana found
Page 294 of 600