(Two people seriously injured earlier this week)….They were involved in a collision and fire near Boulevard.
(Air Pollution in Calexico)….The Condition hit Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups at 8:00 am.
(Supervisors adopt a balanced budget)….Not only is it balanced, but there is a small surplus.
(IID Board adopts Emergency Proclamations)….One for Imperial County and one for Riverside County.
(IID Board holds two public hearings Tuesday, on the same issue, the same day)….Board President Matt Desert said they wanted to cover all the bases.
(IID responds)…The prepared response was read by IID General Manager Kevin Kelley.
(Major Job Fair Saturday)….It is the Gran Plaza Outlets Job Fair in Calexico.
(The Affordable Care Act explained)….A Town Hall meeting will be held Friday.
- Organized search for missing teen
- IID Directors to discuss emergency declarations
- Board of Supervisors meeting Tuesday
- Hernandez agrees to plea
- Fallowing applications being accepted
- One fatal in fiery collision
- Plans underway for next year's Bowling Tournament
- Mexican Independence
- Cheerleader bus caught in chain reaction collision
- Calexico man suffers fatal injuries
Page 294 of 397