(Minor earthquake Friday morning)…The US Geological Survey says the temblor was a magnitude 3.1.
(IVEDC Board retreat)…The Imperial Valley Economic Development Commission Board decided to accept an offer from AT&T.
(Teen suspect to be tried as an adult)….The 16 year old is said to have participated in a series of robberies.
(MANA is accepting nominations)…They will pick 3 to be named 2013 Las Primeras Honorees.
(Man throws a bag into the Calipatria State Prison)…two are arrested.
(Memory of Robert Rosas is alive)…That was very evident by the participation in the 4th Annual Robert Rosas Memorial Relay Run.
(Border Patrol rescues stranded illegal immigrants)…El Centro Sector agents found the 5 17 miles west of Calexico.
(Zara accepts Brawley Chamber position)….Jason Zara will become the Chamber’s new Executive Director.
- Calexico Measure H priority meeting
- Ambulance employees threaten to strike
- Imperial Valley Film Festival and Artist Showcase
- Local Sheriff's office teams with Yuma PD
- Brawley resident suspect of child molestation
- Search warrant results in one arrest
- Containment within reach
- DAC meeting to be rescheduled
- City of Imperial offering Housing rehab loans
- CHP unit rear-ended
Page 292 of 359