(Complaint against National Beef Could cost them $3.7 million)…The Administrative Civil Liability Complaint was filed by the Colorado River Basin Regional Water Quality Control Board.
(El Centro residents are being advised)…An air defense exercise will be conducted over the city on Wednesday.
(ICE El Centro Detention Facility probably closing June 30th)….That announcement came at the County Board of Supervisors meeting Tuesday.
Imperial County Fire crews are battling a four-alarm blaze in Niland.
(Supervisors to discuss air pollution issues)…The Board will spend the morning Tuesday as the Air Pollution Control Board.
(El Centro Police release a statement)…The statement deals with the preliminary investigation into a vehicle versus pedestrian incident Friday night.
(Walk a Mile in her shows)…It is a hilarious event, for a very serious cause.
(A total eclipse of the moon)….It starts at just before 10:00 Monday night.
More Articles ...
- Woman hit by vehicle. Injuries fatal
- Missing woman found
- Man killed at Yuma restaurant
- Plan A Vacation, Get Happy
- Potholes Can Be A Menace To Shocks And Struts
- The Africa I Never Expected: On Safari With Micato
- Give Mom The Very Best
- Got Student Loans? The Unspoken Burden Of Student Loans
- Must-Sees For Pre-K Kids
- Helping To Make Baby’s Room Safe And Comfortable
Page 239 of 494