El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Nearly 360,000 people experience cardiac arrest out- side of a hospital each year and most of those victims die, often because bystanders don’t know how to start CPR or are afraid they’ll do something wrong.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - There’s good news for women who are concerned about the condition of their skin during pregnancy. It only takes a few simple steps to prevent dryness and stretch marks through those nine months.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - A stroke can happen to anyone at any time, regardless of race, sex or age. It is a leading cause of death and serious long-term disability that affects nearly 800,000 people in the U.S. each year.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - There’s helpful news for those caring for a family member with Alzheimer’s disease.
(IID Board schedules another special meeting)…This one will be held Monday in La Quinta.
(Another drug tunnel discovered)….This one was found in the San Diego area.
(Sales taxes are going up across the border)…Many are not happy.
(Cattle Call week kicks off Saturday)….The Chili Cook-off is the first of a full week.
- Five to be awarded scholarships
- Girl Scout Troop 7016
- Investigators to discuss Navarro's death
- Halloween fun
- 68 year old suffers fatal injuries
- Motorists asked to be extra cautious tonight
- Man found Tuesday probably died from gunshot wound
- Woman caught trying to smuggle narcotics
- Two vehicle collision Tuesday morning
- Information being held to allow investigators to follow leads
Page 238 of 375