(The Watoto Children’s Choir is touring the United States)….The six-month tour began in December.
(IID Board takes another vote on Municipal Water Rates)….Again, the Directors agreed to reduce the rates.
(IID Board President names members to ad-hoc committee)…The committee is to work on the National Beef issue.
(Ceremony planned at IVC JSL Art Gallery)…..It will be held Friday.
(Locals enter guilty pleas in federal court)…The three were charged with smuggling illegal immigrants into the United States.
(Supervisors to form a committee)…The Board discussed the National Beef announcement.
(Two vehicle collision injures one)….It was reported at around noon Monday.
(Trying to come up with a plan)…The plan would have to convince National Beef.
- Driver injured in roll-over
- IID Board of Directors
- Supervisors meet Tuesday
- Ham recognized by off-road group
- Mountain Lion attacks man
- Carrot Festival started over the weekend
- Minor earthquake south of the border
- Victim identified
- Stabbing in El Centro
- Up Close With U.S. Olympic Snowboarder Gretchen Bleiler
Page 220 of 426