El Centro, California (NAPSI) - There’s good news for homeowners. Protecting yourself and your loved ones from West Nile virus may be easier than you realize.
El Centro, California - A new national online survey conducted by Harris Interactive on behalf of ViiV Healthcare in 2013 sheds some light on potential reasons why some HIV-positive people seek and stay on treatment and others do not.
(The Imperial Valley Child Asthma Program may be forced to close down)…The program provides free asthma education and treatment to families around the county.
(El Centro Chamber holds its annual dinner.)….It was the El Centro Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Bureau’s 108th annual dinner.
(Two local non-profits receive grant funding)…Both are centered in El Centro.
(It was a Grand Re-opening)….South N Street is now open to the public.
(Man sets himself on fire in front of police)…The incident was reported at around 9:00 pm Thursday.
(Calexico has an acting City Manager)….That is more temporary than an Interim.
More Articles ...
- Special Summer Camp
- Gang member caught trying to re-enter US
- CBP at Andrade Port arrest woman
- MANA scholarship recipients
- Human skull found
- Funding bill moving through House committees
- Worksop on County road repairs
- Brawley names new Parks and Rec Director
- El Centro man arrested on a felony warrant
- Southwest History teacher appointed to state commission
Page 217 of 519