(County Supervisors name Clerk of the Board of Supervisors)….The announcement was named Tuesday following the Board meeting.
(Perez Bill moves out of Health Committee)…..The Bill provides coverage for uninsured workers not covered by the Affordable Care Act.
(First Solar to host appreciation luncheon)…The Luncheon will include a surprise.
(Senate approves a 1600 page spending bill)…The good news is, it includes $226 million to expand San Ysidro Port of Entry.
(Boulevard getting a new Fire Station)….The new station will cover wild fires, as well as the 1,800 Boulevard residents.
(Readiness conference set for suspect)….Jesus Felipe Cessena was in court Tuesday.
(Motorcycle and vehicle collide)…It happened in the 700 block of Imperial Avenue.
(House fire in Desert Shores)….The fire was reported over the weekend.
- Teddy Bears for the children
- Driver was under the influence
- Suspect in Duarte death arrested
- Snowbird Breakfast
- Supervisors meeting Tuesday morning
- Woman possibly unstable
- Weekend attack
- 22 year old ejected from Off-Road vehicle
- Conference Will Bring Educators to Los Angeles
- Affordable Answer To A Knotty Problem
Page 223 of 413