(IID Directors discuss changing the way Directors are voted on)…No decision was made.
(The USIBWC is looking for a few good applications)….They are for community members who want to serve on Colorado River Citizens Forum.
(County and IID losing high level employees)…..Both will be leaving within a few weeks.
(The IID Board is taking it down to the wire)…..The Imperial Irrigation District operates under a calendar year.
(IID reorganizes)…And, there was one surprise.
(County releases Holiday schedule)….Most Departments will work half day Christmas and New Years Eve.
(APCD going after Carl Moyer Funding)….This is the 16th year they participate in the Carl Moyer Program.
(County approves a Veteran’s Identification Card)….The card will serve two purposes.
- Board adjusts Registrar of Voters position
- IID Board reorganizes Tuesday
- County Supervisors meet Tuesday morning
- Hunters come across remains
- Remains identified
- Governors meet in San Diego
- Check Your Credit Report
- Customize Your Home To Meet Your Comfort Needs
- Secrets For Making Pets Happy This Holiday
- Relax And Recharge During The Holiday Season
Page 223 of 394