(Imperial City Council agrees to Cal Trans stipulations)….In doing so, Cal Trans has agreed to construct a traffic signal at Highway 86 and Neckel Road.
(Woman hit by a semi)….It was reported Tuesday evening.
(Warm, dry weather could be a problem)….For one thing, it creates a fire hazard in the mountain areas.
(7TH annual Renewable Energy Summit)….It is once again being hosted by the IVEDC.
(Calexico Air Quality affected, again)….Again, it was high levels of PM 2.5.
(Temporary funding bill approved)….The House approved the $1.1 trillion bill Wednesday night.
The U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron , The Blue Angels , will return to the Imperial Valley.
(Supervisors approve funding for a boat launch)….It is part of the Improvement project of the Boat Launching facility at Sunbeam Lake.
- The First Steps to Success
- Wanted drug trafficker found in Mexicali
- Fair entry submissions
- Supervisors name Acosta Clerk of the Board
- AB 175 moves on
- First Solar luncheon to include a surprise
- Spending bill includes no funds for Calexico
- New fire station for Boulevard
- Murder suspect next court date
- One injured in collision
Page 223 of 415