(AB 1139 clears another hurdle)….Assemblyman Manuel Perez says it was approved by the Assembly Utilities and Commerce Committee Monday afternoon.
(House fire in Calexico)…It was reported Sunday night.
(Work on Highway 111 finally will be completed)…A few years ago Cal Trans was able to refurbish Highway 111, beginning in Calexico.
(The DMV is revealing proposed regulations)….The regulations are for the implementation of AB 60.
(Parachutist suffers fatal injuries)….The incident was reported Monday afternoon.
(Traffic stop results in more than a simple ticket)….The California Highway Patrol made the stop at 7:23 Monday morning.
(El Centro Elks Lodge announces scholarship award recipients)…The recipients are graduates of 4 participating High Schools in the County.
(Fun day for Autistic children and their families)….It is scheduled for July 12th.
More Articles ...
- An update to the Salton Sea Initiative
- Supervisors to discuss new County Budget
- May unemployment down
- Amost 900 pounds of marijuana found
- Border Patrol plan canceled, for now
- Take A Great American Road Trip
- Backpack Facts And Figures
- Tips For Finding Work With The Government
- Flavorful Grilling Ideas
- Got An Hour? Give It Back
Page 216 of 521