(2013 Pumpkin Patch and Field Maze opens next week)….It is the IVC AG Club’s 2013 Pumpkin Patch and Field Maze.
(Road construction underway)….County Public Works announced the road closures.
(Vehicle crashes into a ditch)….The California Highway Patrol is investigating.
(Yuma Fire Captain found dead)…His body was found Wednesday morning.
(Cattle Call 2013 officially kicks off this weekend)….The theme this year is “Rodeo Dreams.”
(Agents find a downed ultra light)…and it was loaded with marijuana.
(Brawley City Council adopts new rules for Parade spectators)…The rules are for those who want to get a prime spot for the Parade.
(Totals are being counted)….Organizers hope the tally exceeds $30,000.
- Mexicali man caught with over $300,000 in cash
- agreement approved
- Brawley Chamber Mixer Thursday
- Update on Local Hire Agreement
- Special conference for middle and high school girls
- JPIA to be at Council meeting
- Filner Peads Guilty
- Correctional officers attacked
- Marijuan seized, six in custody
- MANA de Imperial Valley
Page 209 of 334