El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Each decade has its own style of desserts. Yet whether it’s Lemon Chess Pie from the 1820s, Black and White Cookies first baked up in the Roaring 1920s or Frozen Grasshopper Pie from the 1950s, some desserts have stood the test of time.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - The ability to see clearly and comfortably is key to enjoying life’s everyday moments and all the sights around you. And no matter what your interests are, making sure your eyes are at their best through proper eye care and eyewear can enhance all your experiences.
(El Centro Fire Department to hold a formal promotion ceremony)…It will be held Wednesday October 16th.
(County to get a new Communications Tower)…The tower will help cover more of the county.
(Two caught trying to smuggle Methamphetamine and cocaine)…. They were arrested Wednesday at the Downtown Calexico Port of Entry.
It was an enhanced bust)…A 19-year-old woman was arrested at the Calexico Downtown Port.
(Governor signs SB 322)….The bill was carried by state Senator Ben Hueso.
(Reminder to Consumers)…It has been issued by the California Department of Public Health.
- Kalin Named Farmer of the Year
- Farmer of the Year to be revealed tonight
- Agreement in Abatti lawsuit
- Juveniles in custody in connection to a stabbing
- Breast Cancer Awareness march
- World Premier of new Hunger Games movie
- Ready For Your Close-up?
- Legislation to benefit Veterans and their families
- Brawley Air Quality reaches a Hazardous Condition overnight
- Missing plane found north of Julian
Page 208 of 328