(Body tentatively identified)…The County Coroners office is working with the Mexican Consulate in Calexico to notify the family.
The Imperial Irrigation District Board of Directors have approved a release and settlement agreement with three litigants in the Quantification Settlement Agreement ( QSA ) validation lawsuit.
U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested two men and seized over 190 pounds of marijuana Monday.
The Imperial Valley Chapter of Ducks Unlimited will host their annual banquet.
(Dr. Terry Fulp discussed water with the IID Board)….Fulp is the Regional Director of the Bureau of Reclamation.
(Governor signs groundwater legislation)….The signing ceremony was held Tuesday.
(New sub-stations planned)….Both for the Sheriff’s and County Fire.
(County approves donation)…The County Board of Supervisors said it was for a very worthy cause.
More Articles ...
- USDA Rural Assistance grant
- Health Department agreement with the state
- Regional animal shelter
- El Centro moving forward on Aquatic Center
- Vehicle crashes into canal Thursday
- IID Board to discuss Colorado River resources
- Supervisors to discuss a Museum donation.
- Storm chances begin increasing Tuesday evening
- Mexican Independence Day celebrations
Page 206 of 576