(Supervisors agree to pay for a feasibility study)….The study is a requirement of the General Services Administration.
(A unique Toy Drive in Brawley)….It will be hosted by the Brawley Public Safety Employee Association and the Police Explorers.
(Special invitation to veterans)….It is for all U.S. military veterans.
(IID Board to discuss Fallowing)…The Board of Directors meet Tuesday afternoon.
(County Supervisors to discuss Ebola)…The Board meets Tuesday morning.
(The November General election)…It is Tuesday.
(Burglary in Seeley)…Residents were out of town at the time
(Transient assaulted)…It was reported late Saturday morning.
More Articles ...
- Chili Cook-off winners
- El Centro man dies over the weekend
- Local Measures on Tuesday's ballot
- A busy weekend ahead
- Dia de los Muertos Festival in Mexicali
- Halloween celebrations countywide
- FBI raids Police Department
- Film Commission hosting a party
- Red/White Scrimmage
- Applications for Holiday events
Page 78 of 479