(Niland man found dead)…The man was found by his caretaker at around 6:30 Wednesday evening.
(Brawley man suffers gunshot wound)…The 24 year old was apparently the victim and the suspect.
(CHP goes into Maximum Enforcement Friday)…The Labor Day Maximum Enforcement Period will continued throughout the 3-day weekend
(Perez House Resolution passed by Assembly)…. HR 51 was authored by Assemblyman Manuel Perez.
(Single vehicle roll-over)…It was reported at 6:34 Tuesday evening.
(Vehicle hits woman)…It was reported at just after 8:00 Monday night.
(At least one injured in collision)…The collision was reported Monday afternoon.
(18 year old Brawley resident suffers fatal injuries)….Armando Mendez Jr. was a passenger in a small pick-up that rolled.
- Proposed County Budget positive
- New jail process
- County accepts NAF Joint Land Use Study
- Dealing with the Homeless situation
- Cause of fire released.
- Yuma man dies in single vehicle collision
- Busy week for Supervisors
- Mexican President and California Governor to discuss trade issues
- Scuffle over beer
- Man brandishes a weapon in El Centro
Page 5 of 359