El Centro, California - The Imperial Valley’s two hospitals have signed a Letter of Intent to work together towards a final agreement that would lead to the affiliation of the two facilities.
A 52-year old Calipatria woman was arrested after she was found with two pounds of methamphetamine.
(Productive two days of Trade Mission)….Governor Brown left on the Trade and Investment Mission Sunday.
(Woman admits to a small amount of meth)….Border Patrol agents find a lot more.
(Westmorland’s Summer Day Camp is now open)….It began Tuesday.
(Letter of Intent thoroughly discussed)…A joint meeting between the El Centro Regional Medical Center Board and the Pioneers Memorial Hospital District Board was held Monday evening.
(Michoacan resident arrested at Calexico Port)…The arrest was made at the Downtown Port.
(Prison now has a permanent Warden)…The appointment was announced by the Governor’s office.
More Articles ...
- Vehicle collides with a ditch
- Calexico Port funding could be in limbo for a while
- Salinas woman caught with methamphetamine
- Sheep In Roadway
- Storms Surround Imperial Valley
- Five Tips For RV Travelers
- Prepare For Extreme Weather By Being A Force Of Nature
- Sleeping Like A Baby
- Body’s Most Protective Antioxidant
- To Boost Your Health, Consider Your Glycemic Response
Page 171 of 504