(No more extended holds without probable cause)….That is the decision of the local Sheriff’s Office.
(It was reminiscent of the 60’s)….A group of High School students decided to eat some brownies laced with marijuana.
(IID Public meeting expected to be relatively short)…..That is the Action agenda, anyway.
(County Board of Supervisors meet Tuesday)…The Board will discuss a contract with IVC.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - The unexpected breakdown of a major appliance or system in summer can leave a homeowner hot under the collar in more ways than one.
San Diego, California (NAPSI) - It’s been said that anyone who can watch you will watch you. Governments, service providers, advertisers and cybercriminals all want a piece of the hottest currency around your data.
Palm Springs, California (NAPSI) - Anyone who thinks there’s an app these days for everything but the kitchen sink is wrong. Now, your smartphone, tablet or computer can help you have a new kitchen sink, bathroom vanity, countertop and a whole lot more.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Growing comfortable in a new neighborhood can be made simpler, if you heed these moving tips on what to do and what not to do when getting settled.
- Make The Summer “Awesome” With Your Family
- Mix It Up To Stay In Shape
- Migraine Facts And Treatment Tips
- Seniors Reveal Life-Changing Effects Of Fitness
- How To Decide About Assisted Living
- Understanding Antibiotic Resistance
- San Diego Water Authority sues MWD, again
- Colorado River Citizens Forum to meet in El Centro
- Yacht and big rig hauling it burn
- Fire at Yuma house
Page 170 of 464