(Open casting call)…Scheduled for Saturday, March 28th.
(Marine suffers fatal injuries)…He was involved in a single vehicle collision Thursday afternoon.
(House fire in El Centro)…It was reported between 6:00 and 6:30 Friday morning.
(Public Hearing on the New River)….It is scheduled for Match 20 in Calexico.
(Two injured in collision)….The collision was at Highway 111 and Evan Hewes Highway Wednesday morning.
(Solar developer working on a re-start schedule)……Tenaska Solar Energy Center West stopped work Friday.
(Friday and Saturday are No Burn Days in Imperial County)….The declaration was issued by the County Air Pollution Control District.
(Child may have been victim of a Human Smuggling ring)….The child was rescued by family members this week.
More Articles ...
- Supervisors move meeting date for next week
- Collision causes power outage
- Murder trial continued
- Brawley man caught smuggling meth
- Afghan pilot gets a ride with the Blue Angels
- Lizard stops solar project
- Fair numbers down a little
- Unemployment down slightly
- 56th District Woman of the Year
- Victims attacked by nunchuck weilding suspect
Page 154 of 624