(Border Air Pollution)….Air Quality is once again Unhealthy.
(Marijuana found in a vehicle’s tires)…..It happened at the Downtown Calexico Port.
(Municipal Water Rates returned to what they were)….The rates were increased in 2005.
(Settlement reached with FERC)….It was announced at the Tuesday IID Board meeting. FERC is the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
(Help for those going into Mexicali)….Long lines going south have been a big problem.
(IID releases official response)…The response is to the Governor’s proclamation Friday.
(Heroin found on Mexican Passenger bus)….El Centro Sector Border Patrol agents found the narcotics.
(Flu related deaths increase statewide)….This according to the California Department of Public Health.
- Pioneer Days set for February 1st
- Blue Angels to arrive Thursday
- Calipat's Citrus Festival this weekend
- Local Sierra Club Chapter facing suspension
- Calipat man found dead
- Saturday's fatal injury victim identified
- Mecca Man Dies In Traffic Accident
- Man dies after vehicle crashes into canal
- Man killed in hit and run
- More Border Air Pollution
Page 139 of 335