(Shaun Sundahl should get his job back)…That was the decision of a California Appeals Court.
(Nuricumbo is arraigned)…The 36 year old appeared in the Brawley Court Wednesday.
(If you get a call from the Electric Company, it is not the IID)….It is most likely a scam.
(Holtville’s Farmers markets and Street fair is back)…It will be held Thursday evening at Holt Park.
(High levels of PM 2.5, again)…The Border area had a brief break from the Air Pollution.
(It is now a waiting game)…Talks with National Beef have wrapped up.
(Women Certified is recognizing Pioneers Memorial Hospital)….They are presenting PMH with a Women’s Choice Award.
(Sheriff’s Executive Secretary in custody)….Calexico Police were called to her home Sunday morning.
- Body found. Death suspicious
- Air Pollution continues along border
- Border Patrol finds human bones
- Elderly woman hit by van
- IID Board expected to approve their offer
- Community workshops
- What’s Hot In Dining
- Top Five Tips For Spotting Fraud
- Simple Tips To Live An Organic Lifestyle
- The Soviet Underground
Page 13 of 229