(Imperial County may have to pay attorney fees)….That was the ruling in a preliminary decision.
(Over $100,000 of Meth seized)…. Customs and Border Patrol Officers made the seizure.
(Brawley Police chase down stolen vehicle)…The call came in at 7:35 Friday morning.
(Sobriety Checkpoint)….It will be set-up this weekend.
(A new Scam being reported)….This warning comes from the Sheriff’s Office.
(A survey may change how tobacco products are displayed in stores.)…The Survey was conducted by the Healthy Store for a Healthy Community Campaign.
(Farm Bureau wants a response)…..Another letter was submitted to the Imperial Irrigation District Board Tuesday.
(IID interim General Counsel could be getting an extension)….The position was discussed in closed session at Tuesday’s Imperial Irrigation District Board of Directors meeting.
- MANA scholarships
- Small temblor early in the morning
- Driver leads CHP on a wild chase
- Tucson residents arrested
- Seniors will continue to recieve meals
- Home Healthcare workers want a raise
- Supervisors react to possible closing of Detention Facility
- $98 Million For Calexico
- IID Directors meet Tuesday
- Senior Meals program needs money
Page 32 of 259