Washington, DC (NAPSI) - Whether you have a disability or are helping a family member get assistance, it’s easy to be overwhelmed by the number of disability programs and services that are available nationwide.
(Filing period for June 3rd Primary election)….The Candidate nomination period starts Monday.
(ECA changes)…The IID says the changes are coming into effect.
(The 8th Annual Air Show Gala)….It just so happens, it will be held on the 8th.
(Brawley City Council schedules special meeting)…. The meeting will be held Tuesday at the Special Operations Center in Brawley.
(32 year old Calexico man suffers fatal injuries)….The man was ejected from a vehicle early Friday morning.
(Border Patrol agent seriously injured)….The agent was involved in a single vehicle collision early Friday morning.
(Carrot Festival Final weekend)….The 67th Annual Holtville Carrot Festival began January 31st.
More Articles ...
- High levels of PM 2.5 in Calexico, again
- El Centro Relay for Life getting ready
- 10 week old dies
- Local committee to meet with National Beef
- Fair sponsorships
- IID approves sponsorship for SCORE event
- Shooting in Brawley
- Road construction on Dogwood
- Getting ready for the Fair
- Brawley City Council discusses National Beef
Page 270 of 478