(Families picket)…They set up Friday afternoon at the County Courthouse in El Centro.
(Imperial Man wakes up just in time)…34 year old William Blanchette was driving north on Austin Road Thursday night.
(IID Board to discuss Colorado River Resources)…The Imperial Irrigation District Board meets Tuesday.
(County to discuss support for the Desert Museum)….The Board of Supervisors meet Tuesday morning.
(It could get wet this week)…The National Weather Service says another Hurricane is moving up the coast.
(Tuesday is Mexican Independence Day)…It is marked by the Grito de Dolores at mid-night Monday.
(They walked and then they walked some more)…It was not just a walk.
Temecula, California (NAPSI) - Today’s cooks have their pick of exotic spices, but these ingredients were once rare enough to inspire wars, send explorers on missions around the globe and, by some accounts, even factor in the purchase of the island of Manhattan by the Dutch.
More Articles ...
- College May Cost Less Than Parents Think
- America’s PrepareAthon
- Standby Generators Can Provide Safety And Comfort
- The Law That Protects Your Benefits
- Sickle Cell Disease: What You Need To Know
- Fun Way To Enjoy Fruits And Vegetables
- Children's Health and the Nutrients They Need
- Program Designed To Slow The Aging Process
- New Approach Personalizes Weight Loss
- POW/MIA Ceremony
Page 229 of 598