(County Supervisors)…They will hold one more meeting this year.
(Next CHP MEP)….It starts at 6:00 pm New Year’s Eve.
(No fatalities reported over Holiday weekend)….The California Highway Patrol went into their Maximum Enforcement period Christmas Eve.
(Single vehicle rollover)….It was reported Sunday morning.
(The FBI is looking for a few good men and women)….The Federal Bureau of Investigations wants to hire Tech Experts.
(Drinking around a bon fire)…A very popular activity this time of year.
(Newly elected Judge to be sworn in)…The Honorable Ruth Bermudez Montenegro will take the oath Friday
(Armed robbery at convenience store)…It was reported this week at the Circle K on Barioni Blvd.
- DMV expects to be inundated
- Suspect arrested
- Man dies after tussle with CBP officers
- Man found with heroin strapped to his body
- Annual State Park Passes
- Holiday crackdown on drunk of drug impaired drivers
- CHP 4 day Maximum Enforcement
- Cuellar to take oath January 5th
- IID changes meeting schedule, again
- Apportionment discussed at special meeting
Page 19 of 448