(IID Board supports the Fairs)…..Both the California Mid-Winter Fair and the Riverside County Fair.
(IID Board approves a sponsorship in an upcoming off-road event)…..The vote, however, was not unanimous.
(Early morning shooting in Brawley)…Police received the call at 3:00 Wednesday morning.
(Work on Dogwood Road to begin next week)….County Public Works has released the work schedule.
(Something for everybody at the California Mid-Winter Fair and Fiesta)….The fair runs this year from February 28th through March 9th.
(Ad-Hoc Committee coming together)…The committee will address the National Beef issue.
(Border Patrol agents seize 13 pounds of methamphetamine)….The seizure occurred at around 6:00 am Tuesday.
(The Watoto Children’s Choir is touring the United States)….The six-month tour began in December.
- New vote to adjust water rate schedule
- IID Board discusses National Beef issue
- Unveiling Ceremony at IVC Art Galery
- Pleas entered in Human Smuggling arrests
- County wants a united front to address National Beef issue
- Driver injured in collision
- Efforts underway to entice National Beef to stay
- Driver injured in roll-over
- IID Board of Directors
- Supervisors meet Tuesday
Page 145 of 352