(IID Directors support Prop 1)….The Proposition appears on the November 4th ballot.
(Ebola Hotline set up)…The California Department of Public Health set up the Hotline.
(D.A. takes over investigation)…They turn it over to the Sheriff’s Office.
(Fire at condemned Apartment building)…El Centro fire received the call at 9:15 Wednesday night.
(Dedication Ceremony announced)…The Ceremony and Reception is for the Imperial Regional Detention Facility.
(More kudos for Assemblyman)….It was at this week’s IID Board meeting.
(IID Board to hold a special meeting)….The meeting will be held Thursday.
(Errors on Vote by Mail Ballots)….The errors also appear on the sample ballot.
More Articles ...
- El Centro man could be sentenced to Life, several times
- Consultant hired to assist the IID to move forward with Salton Sea Initiative.
- Major Valley Drug Ring Broken Up
- Collision at Evan Hewes and Highway 115
- Woman's death the result of a gunshot wound
- Neighborhood clean up projects
- Homeowners get a break on minor rehab projects
- Mexican officials not able to attend Board meeting
- Opportunity to participate free in Mega Expo and Trade Show
- IID Directors to discuss Water Bond
Page 123 of 518