(IID Board approves 2014 plan)….The Equitable Distribution Plan and Water Apportionment for 2014 was approved Monday.
(Supervisors agree to an increased contribution)….Last year the County contributed $60,000 to the Salton Sea Authority.
(Body identified)….The female was found in an SUV Sunday in Yuma.
(It was a busy weekend for Customs and Border Protection)….They seized $1.1 million in narcotics and arrested 18 fugitives.
(How do you properly retire an American flag?)….You can find out November 8th.
(County Board approves donation)….Tuesday the Board of Supervisors approved the request by Joaquin Villegas.
(Supervisors sit as Country Club Sewer Maintenance District Board of Directors)….This was to discuss a sewer rate increase for members of the Country Club Sewer Maintenance District.
(Close 100 pounds of Marijuana seized)…Two people were arrested.
- Supervisor meet Tuesday
- 46 year old suffers fatal injuries in roll-over
- Dia de los Muertos
- Governor appoints Brawley resident to committee
- Mysterious death
- Farm worker difficult to identify
- Skeletal remains found near Niland
- Feeding Your Feline: Common Cat Challenges
- Perfecting The Classic Pecan Pie
- Rethinking Water To Grow More Crop Per Drop
Page 123 of 257