(Two vehicle collision Saturday)…it was reported on Highway 86 at Keystone Road.
(October is Think Pink month)….It is Breast cancer Awareness month.
(It was a foul weekend)…As it pertained to Air Quality in the Calexico area.
(County receives good news)….A grant has been approved.
(Collision Monday morning)….It was reported at just after 6:00 am.
(A total eclipse of the moon)….It should be visible early Wednesday morning.
San Diego, California (NAPSI) - My colleagues and I recently published results of the largest study of its kind on 3D mammograms, and the outcome is big news for women:
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - As anyone who has or is caring for a loved one with a serious illness knows, managing care and treatment can be a round-the-clock effort that can put enormous strain on both the patient and the family.
- Free Car Care Guide For Motorists
- How To Avoid the Flu Season Bug
- Seven Steps Toward A Greener, Cleaner Bathroom
- “See Me” Medicine
- Tips On Helping Children Sleep
- Keeping Your Baby Safe During Sleep
- CPR Training For Schools
- In-Office Treatment For Sinusitis Relief
- Health Department starts giving flu shots Monday
- Search turns up nothing
Page 12 of 397