(Woman arrested on a felony warrant)…The warrant was discovered as she crossed the border.
(Another Calexico Town Hall meeting)…It will be held next week.
(Several County roads to be resurfaced)….It is part of an on-going Public Works Project.
(Criteria for County Scholarship Program)…The Board of Supervisors approved the Agricultural Benefit Fee Academic Scholarship Program.
(A group of seniors left out in the cold)…And it is getting expensive.
(ABP Loans)…. The loans are part of the Agricultural Benefits Program.
(Memorial Day in the North County)…They start Sunday.
(This is National Public Works Week)….Imperial County is celebrating.
More Articles ...
- SDCWA takes steps to meet water targets
- Man arrested for counterfeiting and a lot more
- Suspected burglar in jail
- More County road work ahead
- Dedication at Felicity
- Three Summer Almond Milk Smoothie Recipes
- Guide To Warm Weather Comfort And Safety
- Keeping Consumers Safer Online
- Nine Tips To Help Baby Safely Sleep And Co-sleep
- Eight Ways You Can Prevent A Summer Tragedy
Page 109 of 624