(Firefighters getting the upper hand)….Cal Fire updated the Chariot Fire Thursday morning.
(Supervisor does not wait)…John Renison announced plans to run for re-election Wednesday afternoon.
(Morning rain catches many off guard)….The drizzle started at 6:00 in the morning.
(Sheriff to seek a third term)….Sheriff Ray Loera made the announcement Wednesday morning.
(Ballot counting is almost over)….The ballots were cast in Sunday’s elections in Baja California.
(IID contractor takes a new name)…It is now something people can pronounce.
(Brawley meeting canceled)…It is the Oversight Board to the Brawley RDA Successor Agency.
(El Centro Day at the Ballpark)…It has become an annual event.
- Chariot fire update
- IID Directors agree to make positions permanent
- First of its kind solar technology in Imperial County
- State to eliminate Enterprise Zones
- Supervisors support road safety projects
- Temporary Closures For Calexico Port Traffic
- Understanding the Affordable Care Act
- Marijuana Seized , Three Arrested
- Lost Man Rescued
- Yuma Man Shot By Deputies
Page 108 of 164