(Calexico to discuss banking issue)…Some banks are leaving the Border City.
(Imperial Chamber looking for a new CEO)…Gregory Siota has submitted his resignation
(Phase 2 funding for upgrades)…Phase 2 funding comes to $221,239.
(Board approves new Subscription agreement)….It was requested by the Department of Social Services
(Supervisors approve Probation Department requests)..The Juvenile Justice Plans are for the next fiscal year.
(Mexico launches effort to save a rare porpoise)….It was announced last week
(Vehicle stolen in El Centro)…It was reported over the weekend.
(Armed robbery over the weekend)…It was reported Saturday afternoon in El Centro.
More Articles ...
- Imperial County Jobless Rate down in March
- Board of Supervisors Tuesday meeting
- Brawley center for performing arts to reopen
- Body found in canal identified
- Two incidents under investigation
- There's No Reward In Taking The Risk: Be Prepared
- Caring For Older Adults
- Easy Ways To Alleviate Joint Pain And Stiffness
- Suggestions To Help You Save Your Own Skin
- Help Your Kids Drink (Water) To Their Health
Page 106 of 600