Palm Springs, California (NAPSI) - There could be good news for as many as half of the 37 million Americans enrolled in Medicare Part D prescription drug plans: You’ve been paying too much.
San Diego, California (NAPSI) - Creating a world free of multiple sclerosis requires a collaborative effort.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - A few small changes in your life can help you squeeze in some exercise and make better-for-you food choices.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - The National Education Association (NEA) revs up more than 45 million readers - young and old - every year through Seuss-tastic events that encourage children to be in the company of a good book.
(The 8th annual Desert Lily Campaign)…It is under way.
(Two vehicle collision)….It was reported at around 5:22 Thursday morning.
(Brawley Chamber events)…The Brawley Chamber of Commerce monthly mixer is tonight.
(Boxer, Vargas and Ruiz petition Secretary of Interior)…The letter is in support of an IID plan.
- 25 year old suffers fatal injuries
- First rain in months expected
- 36 fugitives arrested
- Meth found in vehicle
- County could lose more jobs
- 7th Annual Renewable Energy Summit
- Border Patrol detail ambush incidents
- Fair ready to begin 10 day run
- Imperial County has two model schools
- Senior Celebration on Senior Citizen Day
Page 105 of 328