Washington, DC (NAPSI) - Efforts to track and analyze amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), better known as Lou Gehrig’s disease, have been sporadic in the U.S. until now.
(Border Patrol to reinstitution their plan)….That plan is to transfer hundred of illegal immigrants from Texas to El Centro.
(48 year old woman and her 21 year old son in custody)…They were arrested by Border Patrol agents.
(Whooping Cough still a problem)….The State Health Officer says the state is still experience epidemic proportions.
(North County experiences a lot of dust)….Air Quality reaches a condition of Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups.
(Arrest made in agriculture theft investigation)….County Sheriff’s made the arrest this week.
(SCORE International is coming back)….SCORE is the biggest off-road race promoter in the United States, and possibly the world.
(Over $400,000 in cash seized)….A 32-year-old Los Angeles man was arrested.
- Reasons to keep detention facility open
- Calexico Lava Lamp Awards
- Heroin found taped to a man's shoes
- Air service in Imperial County in jeopardy
- Calexico schools approved for state grants
- A major issue may be dumped in the Counties lap
- ECRMC gets an award
- Positive news for Downtown Calexico port rehab project
- Mexican Court sides with Gay Marriage
- Perez bills move forward
Page 105 of 413