(Board approves disbursements)…The IID Board was sitting as the Local Entity during a special meeting.
(City Council member the topic of closed session)…The Calexico City Council will be discussing Council Member Luis Castro.
(Garcia now a member of another important committee)…Assemblyman Eduardo Garcia receives key membership to the select Committee’s of California-Mexico Border Relations and Women’s Improvement.
(The Times backs Imperial County efforts)….The efforts are to restore the Salton Sea.
(Baja officials claim extortion)….The officials include Francisco Vega de Lamadrid, the Governor of Baja California.
(Supervisors Special Meeting)…It is special because it is being held on a different day this week.
(Vehicle fire Saturday)…It did not disrupt the Air Show.
(Burning brush)…It was not a controlled burn. A witness reported the incident over the weekend.
More Articles ...
- Comments sought
- IID meeting to be held Monday
- State Water Board workshop
- ECPD actively searching for those who tortured pupplies
- Casting Call for major motion picture
- Marine killed in single vehicle collision
- El Centro house burns, twice
- Assembly committee to host a public hearing
- Child suffers minor injuries
- Plan in the works to restart work on solar project
Page 105 of 576