(Congressmen question rail contract)….The contract is with Pacific Imperial Railroad.
(Two vehicle collision)…It was reported at 8:54 Friday morning.
(Lawsuit filed against the City of Calexico and the Police Department)….The suit was filed by Attorneys for Calexico Police officer Mariano Valenzuela.
(Assemblyman tours ICE Detention Facility)….Assemblyman Manuel Perez said he wanted to experience the process first hand.
(IVC fills a vacancy)…The vacancy was created after Kathy Berry retired.
(The City of Imperial is throwing a Party)….It is a birthday party.
(The 3rd Annual No Place to Hide Summit)…It will be held July 18th.
(Assemblyman to travel to Central America)…Assemblyman Manuel Perez will leave next week.
- Border Patrol flights stopped, for now
- Man has meth taped to his body
- IVC given time to work on Budget
- Voters to decide Off Reservation Casino issue
- International conference coming to Mega Region
- Perc picks up 3 contracts
- 24 pounds of meth found in Mexicali mini-van
- MANA de Imperial Valley schoaleship awards
- Plan to alleviate detainee problem
- More info on Saturday shooting
Page 95 of 414