(Man found with heroin in his shoes)…..The discovery was made at the Border Patrol checkpoint on Highway 78, near Glamis.
(Imperial County not eligible for the Essential Air Service program)….That was the Department of Transportation ruling this week.
(Calexico schools awarded state grants)….The grants were announced by State Schools chief Tom Torlakson.
(The County Board of Supervisors is concerned)….Where would they house an influx of illegal immigrants?
(ECRMC a recipient of the 2013 Eisenberg Award)….The focus of the award is patient safety and new programs that improve patient safety.
(Full funding recommended for the Calexico Downtown Port)…That is the recommendation of a House Financial Services Committee.
( Baja California provision on gay marriage unconstitutional)….That is the ruling of the Mexican Supreme Court.
(Tuesday was a good day for Assemblyman Manuel Perez)….Three of his bills made it through a committee.
- Homeless woman arrested at Calexico Port
- Another Interim City Manager named
- First local case and death due to Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Firewoks season approaching
- Navy identifys victim
- Another Cartel leader arrested
- County pleased with PILT funds
- Geothermal Bill clears another Committee
- Garage fire in Calexico
- Cal Trans to finish work on Hwy 111
Page 94 of 401