(IID Board to reorganize)…Tuesday will be the last scheduled meeting of IID Board President Matt Desert.
(Supervisors will be asked to remove a previous action)….Not long ago the Board made the Registrar of Voters Department part of the Clerk of The Board’s Department.
(Hunters find dead woman)….The gruesome find was reported Friday.
(Body identified)….The body was found in rugged terrain on December 2nd.
(Governors meet over the weekend)….The California Governor traveled to San Diego to meet Baja California Governor Francisco Vega De La Madrid.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Generously stuffing everyone’s holiday stockings needn’t leave you with empty pockets. Fortunately, you can keep track of your finances.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Here’s hot news for homeowners:
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - Don’t forget your best friends this holiday season. Even those with four legs deserve a special present under the tree. Fortunately, according to DIY expert Brit Morin, you can spoil your pets without spoiling your budget.
- Relax And Recharge During The Holiday Season
- Have More Fun And Get More Done At Less Cost
- Watch For Warning Signs Of Alzheimer's During The Holidays
- Parents Urged To Vaccinate Kids Against HPV
- Regular Eye Exams Are Important For Seniors
- Expert Answers To Vital Questions On Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Flu-Fighting Facts For Parents
- Burglars hit Jewelry Store
- Meteor shower tonight
- Brawley Holiday lighting
Page 91 of 261