San Diego, California (NAPSI) - You may be able to save yourself and your loved ones from having to make a difficult decision at a terrible time.
Money to build the Imperial Avenue overpass on Interstate 8 and extend Imperial Avenue south to McCabe Road has been approved.
(Cesar Chavez recognition)….It starts Friday.
(Increased water releases)…The BOR says it is for agricultural and environmental reasons.
(A group of Legislators Demand a Vote)….Among them, Congressman Juan Vargas.
(A major event is coming)…It is the SCORE Imperial Valley 250.
(Mark your calendar)…The 4th Annual Leadership Awards Dinner is coming in April.
(Wind limits visibility)….It may have also created a health hazard.
- New vehicle lanes at Mexicali Port
- New Farm Unit Fallowing Program approved
- IVROP Annual event
- Blowing dust and sand a problem
- Morning collisions
- Soroptimist's annual symposium
- Coronation of the new Senorita Festival
- Relay For Life events
- Woman caught in prison with Hash
- Long closed session offers no decisions
Page 89 of 330