(A second earthquake hits the Baja Desert)…This one just seconds after the first.
(Centinela among newly accredited State Prisons)…The Commission on Accreditation for Corrections has accreditated 8 additional State Prisons.
(Cattle Call Royalty)…This is the final week to apply for the competition.
(Nominations are all in)….The deadline ended Friday.
(Minor temblor along the Border)…It was recorded at just before 4:00 Sunday afternoon.
(Woman dies Sunday)…Heat may have been to blame. The woman was part of a group that had entered the United States illegally.
(Identities not being released, right now)…That is the comment from the County Coroners office.
El Centro, California (NAPSI) - An increasing number of Americans are taking a shine to the look of metal for their home furnishings.
- Terry Crews Brings His Voice To The Freshest VeggieTales Movie Yet: 'Celery Night Fever'
- Summer Entertaining is Easy with Nutritious California Avocados
- Dietary Supplements May Help Reduce Health Care Costs
- Fresh Approach To Fresh Air
- Job Corps Works
- How To Help Accelerate Medical Progress In America
- Getting The Most Out Of Your Breakfast
- Arts And Crafts Can Help Children Learn Important Skills
- Treat Yourself To A Healthier Car Ride
- Suspects in custody
Page 1 of 349